Welcome to C6 Corvette Standard, Grand Sport, Z06 coupe and convertible stripes, graphic, and decals page.
You will find C6 Corvette 427 limited edition stripes, C6 Corvette centennial edition stripes, C6 Corvette full length dual racing stripes, C7 Corvette COM CSR stripes, C6 Corvette Ron Fellows RF fender hash marks, C6 Corvette grand sport stripes, C6 Corvette GT1 stripes, C6 Corvette Hero edition stripes, C6 Corvette hood spears, C6 Corvette jake skull, C6 Corvette SEMA edition stripes, C6 Z06X stripes, C6 Corvette side stripes, C6 Corvette Z06 stripes, C6 Corvette ZR1 stripes, and many other C6 Corvette decals and graphics. Below are some C6 Corvette histories!
– 2005: All new design and engineering. Powered by the new 6.0L 400 HP small block V8. Exposed headlights return for the first time since 1962.
– 2005: Power top option for convertibles for the first time since 1962. OnStar and navigation available for the first time. Corvette paced the Indy 500.
– 2006: Complete redesign of the Z06 after a one year absence. Powered by a new 7.0L (427 CID) small block V8 that produced 505 HP and 470 lb. ft. of torque. Six-speed paddle shift automatic transmission introduced.
– 2008: Powered by a new LS3 6.2L base V8 engine. Performance increased from 400 HP to 430 HP. Green E85 Z06 paced the Indy 500. Introduction of the leather-wrapped interior option.
– 2009: Debut of the new Corvette ZR1 powered by a super-charged 6.2L V8 which produces 638 HP and has a top speed of 205 MPH.
– 2010: Return of the Grand Sport model which included the base LS3 engine and Z06 level chassis. Side air bags standard on all models.
– 2011: Z06 Carbon Limited Edition offered to mark Corvette’s 50th anniversary at Le Mans. Exteriors limited to Supersonic Blue or Inferno Orange.
– 2012: Chevrolet Centennial Edition (available on all models), featuring Carbon Flash metallic paint, satin-black graphics, satin-black cup wheels with red stripe, unique badges, special-trimmed interior with red stitching and Magnetic Selective Ride Control.
– 2013: 60th Anniversary and a special 427 Convertible Collector Edition close out the C6 generation on a high note.
– 2013: Production of the sixth generation ceases February 28.